Monday, February 7, 2011

Let's move on !!

     Another New Year celebration has just arrived and it will soon finish on next Thursday. Well, I don't really feel the new year mood here, maybe there is too many things to worry. ( What a young kid saying that she has many things to be worried about! ) Haha....

      This morning, when i opened the door, I saw an aeroplane flew across the clouds as if like trying to send me a message that I should continue to move on now and not to look back too often, hmm, life still has to go on...I should carry on and catch up the pace of my life that I used to have. My daily routine is finally on-the-switch-mode now, no more red-button for me to stop as I have lots of challenging circumstances to face during my journey and the time is running faster and faster...I have no more time to relax anymore....It's my life! I always have hectic life....

Two days ago, I had read an interesting story. One day, a girl asked the secrets to be a successful person and she found the answers in her room.
The roof said : " Aim high!"
The fan said   : " Be cool!"
The clock said: " Every minute is precious."
Mirror said: " Reflect before you act."
Window said: " See the world."
Calendar said : " Be up-to-date."
Door said : " Push hard to achieve your goal!"

Everyone Gambateh!~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

elie de ET. Powered by Blogger.

Quick Notice